SES SA (SES:GR) (SGBAF) PT Lowered to EUR8.25 at Barclays
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Barclays lowered its price target on SES SA (SES:GR) (OTC: SGBAF) to EUR8.25 (from EUR8.75) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY179,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) PT Lowered to JPY415,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!