SEB SA (SK:FP) PT Lowered to EUR166 at Citi
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi analyst Ji Cheong lowered the price target on SEB SA (SK:FP) to EUR166.00 (from EUR175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.90 at Stifel Canada
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!