SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY8,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Goldman Sachs analyst Shuhei Nakamura raised the price target on SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (OTC: DINRF) to JPY8,900.00 (from JPY8,800.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Ford (F) PT Raised to $15 at BofA Securities
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!