SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY8,900 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Goldman Sachs analyst Shuhei Nakamura raised the price target on SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (OTC: DINRF) to JPY8,900.00 (from JPY8,800.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$3 at JPMorgan
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at Jefferies
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!