SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY10,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- 'Like iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12...Both Good, One Is Better' - Jefferies Weighs in on Omicron and New Covid Vaccine Boosters
Morgan Stanley analyst Kazuo Yoshikawa raised the price target on SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (OTC: DINRF) to JPY10,500.00 (from JPY9,700.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Sell
- Zscaler (ZS) PT Raised to $400 at Wedbush Following 'Massive' Beat and Raise
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Raised to $266 at DA Davidson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!