SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,720 at Edelweiss Capital
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Edelweiss Capital analyst Prakhar Agarwal raised the price target on SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) to INR1,720.00 (from INR1,650.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebara Corp. (6361:JP) (EBCOY) PT Lowered to JPY7,000 at Citi
- Bakkavor Group Plc. (BAKK:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.10 at Berenberg
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY:CN) (RY) PT Lowered to Cdn$140 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!