SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,600 at Kotak
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Kotak analyst Nischint Chawathe raised the price target on SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) to INR1,600.00 (from INR1,560.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP27.50 at Barclays
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Lowered to DKK2,600 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!