SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,400 at Goldman Sachs
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
Goldman Sachs analyst Shyam Srinivasan raised the price target on SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) to INR1,400.00 (from INR1,250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:CN) (ASM) PT Raised to Cdn$2.70 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- DWS Group GmbH & Co KGaA (DWS:GR) PT Raised to EUR45 at Barclays
- Softcat Plc. (SCT:LN) PT Raised to GBP20.10 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!