S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Jefferies analyst Becky Lane raised the price target on S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) to GBP6.70 (from GBP6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!