S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Raised to KRW83,000 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Credit Suisse analyst Hoonsik Min raised the price target on S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (OTC: SOOCY) to KRW83,000.00 (from KRW80,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TCNNF) PT Lowered to $76 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Alkami Technology Inc (ALKT) at Overweight, 'Next Wave in SaaS Banking'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!