Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at CLSA
- Futures rise ahead of jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston raised the price target on Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (OTC: RYKKY) to JPY2,700.00 (from JPY2,350.00) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $95 as Canaccord Genuity Sees Strong Demand Continuing
- Tata Steel Ltd (TATA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,020 at ICICI Securities
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) PT Raised to $219 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!