Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Bernstein analyst Daniel Roeska raised the price target on Ryanair (RYA:ID) (NASDAQ: RYAAY) to EUR18.50 (from EUR17.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (600104:CH) PT Raised to RMB20.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!