Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at UBS
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
UBS analyst Jarrod Castle raised the price target on Ryanair (RYA:ID) (NASDAQ: RYAAY) to EUR17.50 (from EUR16.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at CIBC
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!