Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Lowered to EUR16.30 at JPMorgan
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
JPMorgan analyst David H. Perry lowered the price target on Ryanair (RYA:ID) (NASDAQ: RYAAY) to EUR16.30 (from EUR17.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR450 at CLSA Following Q4 Earnings
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Terex (TEX) to Buy
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Lowered to GBP56 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!