Rupert Resources Ltd (RUP:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
BMO Capital analyst Brian Quast lowered the price target on Rupert Resources Ltd (RUP:CN) to Cdn$8.00 (from Cdn$10.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ansell Ltd. (ANN:AU) (ANSLY) PT Raised to AUD29 at CLSA
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at Credit Suisse
- Codan Limited (CDA:AU) (CODAF) PT Raised to AUD6.20 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!