Rumo SA (RAIL3:BZ) PT Raised to R$25 at Credit Suisse
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Credit Suisse analyst Regis Cardoso raised the price target on Rumo SA (RAIL3:BZ) to R$25.00 (from R$24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR450 at CLSA Following Q4 Earnings
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
- HelloFresh SE (HFG:GR) (HLFFF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!