Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (ROYMF) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
HSBC analyst Achal Kumar raised the price target on Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (OTC: ROYMF) to GBP6.50 (from GBP6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
- North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (NNWWF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!