Royal Bank of Canada (RY:CN) (RY) PT Raised to Cdn$136 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
Canaccord Genuity analyst Scott Chan raised the price target on Royal Bank of Canada (RY:CN) (NYSE: RY) to Cdn$136.00 (from Cdn$131.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional (CSNA3:BZ) (SID) PT Raised to R$18.50 at Citi
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$5.25 at Citi
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Lowered to HK$31.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!