Rotork Plc. (ROR:LN) (RTOXY) PT Raised to GBP3.10 at RBC Capital
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
RBC Capital analyst Mark Fielding raised the price target on Rotork Plc. (ROR:LN) (OTC: RTOXY) to GBP3.10 (from GBP2.90) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD5 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!