Rosneft Oil Co PJSC (ROSN:LI) (OJSCY) PT Raised to $7.80 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
UBS analyst Henri Patricot raised the price target on Rosneft Oil Co PJSC (ROSN:LI) (OTC: OJSCY) to $7.80 (from $7.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosneft Oil (ROSN:LI) (OJSCY) PT Raised to $7 at HSBC
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK85 at Barclays
- Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (FDCHF) PT Raised to GBP1.25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!