Rosenblatt Starts Pentair (PNR) at Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of PNR with a Buy rating and $54 PT. We expect PNR to shake off a difficult 2019 and drive earnings growth of +9% in 2020-21. More focused organic sales and margin-driving restructuring and productivity strategies should better read through with last year's excess channel inventory moving behind the company. We particularly favor how PNR is investing in technology and end-user preferences in its best businesses."
Shares of Pentair closed at $45.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Reiterated Underweight but PT Raised to $64 at Morgan Stanley
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Raised to Cdn$212 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!