Rosenblatt Starts Fortive (FTV) at Neutral
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Fortive (NYSE: FTV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $77.00.
The analyst comments "FTV is, in our view, a premium industrial. Management has improved the portfolio through M&A since FTV's spin from DHR in 2016 ... sales are less cyclical, recurring revenues are higher. Margins and ROIC have declined but should, in time, rise from FBS and a restructuring. We view FTV as capable of long term +MSD organic and +LDD EPS growth. But weakness in Fluke and Tek, underperfromance in ASP, slower OMX and valuation keep up neutral. In our view, this is not the time to buy the stock. We expect +MSD cash earnings through 1H20 then a pivot upward in 2H20 just as the company splits into 2 entities. We will look to get more constructive in front of the same."
Shares of Fortive closed at $73.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) Seeing Little Impact From Delta - Jefferies
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!