Rosenblatt Starts Ametek Inc. (AME) at Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Ametek Inc. (NYSE: AME) with a Buy rating and a price target of $115.00.
The analyst comments "We consider AME a premier industrial. It has built an excellent LT earnings track record, and boasts a well-above peers ROIC and margin and portfolio of advanced tech businesses. The key to the former measures is best-in-class productivity which AME uses to build/protect margins, fund sales initiatives and streamline acquisitions. It can flex up productivity as needed to maintain earnings growth. AME is a compounder. Newer sales strategies lend visibility to LT organic growth, in our view. We're expecting slower, +MSD earnings through 1H20 then an acceleration to +DD in 2H20-21."
Shares of Ametek Inc. closed at $96.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$179 at National Bank Financial
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!