Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at Scotiabank
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Scotiabank analyst Patricia Baker raised the price target on Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (OTC: RROTF) to Cdn$4.00 (from Cdn$3.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC:CN) (SNCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Canaccord Genuity
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (NWHUF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.75 at BMO Capital
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC:CN) (SNCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!