Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Berenberg raised its price target on Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (OTC: RYCEY) to GBP1.60 (from GBP1.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $313 at Goldman Sachs
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$240 at Morgan Stanley
- Nomura Research Institute Ltd. (4307:JP) (NRILY) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!