Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Goldman Sachs analyst Daiki Takayama raised the price target on Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (OTC: ROHCY) to JPY12,500.00 (from JPY12,300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. (SIA:CN) (LWSCF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!