Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Lowered to DKK3,000 at Barclays
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Barclays analyst Pierre Rousseau lowered the price target on Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (OTC: RKWBF) to DKK3,000.00 (from DKK3,300.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (ALFVY) PT Raised to SEK327 at Morgan Stanley
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR18 at Jefferies
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,782 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!