Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Lowered to DKK2,300 at Societe Generale
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Societe Generale analyst Manish Beria lowered the price target on Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (OTC: RKWBF) to DKK2,300.00 (from DKK2,700.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.75 at CIBC
- Vonovia SE (VNA:DR) (VNNVF) PT Raised to EUR66 at Berenberg
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP13.69 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!