Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Raised to GBP0.29 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Canaccord Genuity analyst Charles Sharp raised the price target on Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (OTC: RCKHF) to GBP0.29 (from GBP0.25) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!