Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
HSBC analyst Steve McGarry raised the price target on Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (OTC: RHHBY) to CHF348.00 (from CHF309.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landis+Gyr Group AG (LAND:SW) (LGYRF) PT Lowered to CHF65 at JPMorgan
- Juventus Football Club SpA (JUVE:IM) PT Lowered to EUR0.60 at Berenberg
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Raised to GBP64.50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!