Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Lowered to CHF309 at HSBC
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
HSBC analyst Steve McGarry lowered the price target on Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (OTC: RHHBY) to CHF309.00 (from CHF334.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rallis India (RALI:IN) PT Lowered to INR285 at HSBC
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dhanuka Agritech (DAGRI:IN) PT Raised to INR990 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!