Rivian Automotive Inc (RIVN) PT Lowered to $112 at Piper Sandler But Still Can Be 'Next Tesla'
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Alexander Potter lowered the price target on Rivian Automotive Inc (NASDAQ: RIVN) to $112.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating, saying it seems singularly aware of what it takes to be the "Next Tesla."
The analyst commented, "Vertical integration is costly, and there are no shortcuts. In its early days, Tesla dealt with delays, quality problems, and staggering cash burn. Rivian must endure this period, just as Tesla did. But we think the payoff will be worth it, because Rivian has a chance to consolidate three large segments of the auto market before Tesla releases competing products."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB30.40 at Citi
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!