Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Raised to GBp6,700 at Jefferies; 'Boom Times'
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina raised the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBp6,700.00 (from GBp6,400.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "... Rio reported stronger than expected 2020 results this morning,with a full-year dividend that was well ahead of expectations. While iron ore prices maybe peakish and there is better value elsewhere in the sector, in our view, the cycle is a strong tailwind for miners in general, and the rising tide should lift all boats. We reiterate our Buy rating on Rio even after the recent strength."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Citi
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!