Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP69.40 at JPMorgan
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBP69.40 (from GBP70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP56.10 at Goldman Sachs
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR300 at Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!