Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP60 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBP60.00 (from GBP66.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Ero Copper Corp. (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Canaccord Genuity
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Raised to EUR116 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!