Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP47.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Morgan Stanley analyst Alain Gabriel lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBP47.50 (from GBP50.10) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt SA (CDR:WA) (OTGLF) PT Lowered to PLN118 at Credit Suisse
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR125 at Credit Suisse
- Crest Nicholson (CRST:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.49 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!