Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP44 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Barclays analyst Amos Fletcher lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBP44.00 (from GBP45.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Lowered to GBP3.20 at Jefferies
- ARC Resources Ltd. (ARX:CN) (AETUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!