Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD118 at CIMB
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
CIMB analyst Adrian Prendergast raised the price target on Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (OTC: RTNTF) to AUD118.00 (from AUD114.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR38 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP5.85 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!