Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD122.40 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow climb on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Goldman Sachs analyst Paul Young lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (OTC: RTNTF) to AUD122.40 (from AUD123.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Hyatt Hotels (H), Upgrades to Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Marriott International (MAR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!