Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD120 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
RBC Capital analyst Kaan Peker lowered the price target on Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (OTC: RTNTF) to AUD120.00 (from AUD139.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Raised to EUR55 at UBS
- ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF) PT Lowered to CHF20 at UBS
- Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!