Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) PT Raised to GBP5.75 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Andrew Ross raised the price target on Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (OTC: RTMVY) to GBP5.75 (from GBP5.55) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TI Fluid Systems Plc. (TIFS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Oriental Land Co Ltd. (4661:JP) (OLCLY) PT Raised to JPY10,700 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!