Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
JPMorgan analyst Hisashi Moriyama raised the price target on Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (OTC: RICOY) to JPY1,500.00 (from JPY1,200.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Raised to DKK2,270 at Goldman Sachs
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR9.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!