Restaurant Group Plc (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
HSBC analyst Ali Naqvi raised the price target on Restaurant Group Plc (RTN:LN) to GBP1.50 (from GBP0.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY14,200 at Macquarie
- AP Eagers Ltd (APE:AU) PT Raised to AUD15.70 at Credit Suisse
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Lowered to HK$53.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!