ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Lowered to AUD37.50 at Credit Suisse
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Credit Suisse analyst Gretel Janu lowered the price target on ResMed (RMD:AU) (NYSE: RMD) to AUD37.50 (from AUD40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Lowered to DKK19,000 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- BTIG Upgrades New Fortress Energy (NFE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!