Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR8.90 at HSBC
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Wall Street Positive on Broadcom's (AVGO) Potential $60 Billion Deal for VMWare (VMW)
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
HSBC analyst Gordon Gray raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR8.90 (from EUR8.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW470,000 at Citi
- Kingfisher Plc. (KGF:LN) (KGFHY) PT Lowered to GBP2.76 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!