Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR7.10 at HSBC
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
HSBC analyst Gordon Gray raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR7.10 (from EUR6.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral on Weak Cash Flow Guidance
- Avon Protection PLC (AVON:LN) (AVNBF) PT Lowered to GBP10.15 at Berenberg
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$160 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!