Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- Wall St begins second-half with losses on growth worries
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Citi analyst Alastair Syme raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR16.50 (from EUR15.20) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR19 at Jefferies
- Telenor ASA (TEL:NO) (TELNY) PT Lowered to NOK135 at UBS
- Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF86 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!