Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR15.50 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
JPMorgan analyst Christyan Malek raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR15.50 (from EUR14.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- United Microelectronics Corp. (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to NT$50 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Sea Ltd. (SE) PT Lowered to $190 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!