Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Stocks slump as Snap cracks rally, Lagarde lifts euro
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Bruised dollar hits new 1-month low; Lagarde boosts euro
- Margin Call Alert: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Falling Below $400 Would Force Elon Musk to Sell 13 Million Shares of EV Maker to Fund Twitter (TWTR) Deal - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR13.80 (from EUR13.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Lyra Therapeutics (LYRA) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $17 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!