Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.60 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR13.60 (from EUR13.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR6 at Jefferies
- Aurubis AG (NDA:GR) (AIAGF) PT Lowered to EUR87 at Morgan Stanley
- Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) PT Lowered to INR110 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!