Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.60 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR13.60 (from EUR13.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Bombardier Inc. (BBD/B:CN) (BDRBF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.20 at TD Securities
- Granite REIT (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$89 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!