Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Barclays
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR12.00 (from EUR11.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR1,000 at Jefferies
- Scotiabank Upgrades Gruma SAB de CV (GRUMAB:MM) (GPAGF) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!